ULTRAPLY TPO MEMBRANE
Suitable for a variety of low-slope commercial roofing applications, Firestone UltraPly™ TPO roofing membrane is a sustainable roofing solution for a wide range of building types.
UltraPly TPO membrane also offers design options with panels available in reflective white, tan or gray, which can help reduce a building’s cooling requirements. White and tan UltraPly TPO membranes meet the California Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings. These standards define cool roofs in California to have a minimum three-year aged reflectance of 0.55 and a minimum thermal emittance of 0.75 for low-sloped nonresidential buildings. White and tan UltraPly TPO membranes are listed with the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ozone and Chemical resistant
- Hot-air welded membrane
- Available in 5′, 8′, 10′ and 12′ widths
- Available in thicknesses of .045″,
- 060″ and .080″
- Puncture resistant
- Reduces roof’s surface temperature
- Can add LEED points
- Firestone UltraPly’s proven formulation has been the same for over 20 years, giving contractors, specifiers, and building owners long-term confidence in Firestone UltraPly.