Insuwrap PVC WM is a calendered extruded high polymer waterproofing membrane, not compatible with bitumen, manufactured following highest International standards offering high physical properties and long term durability. Insuwrap WM is manufactured using the best raw materials produced by SABIC.
Available thicknesses (1MM, 1.2MM, 1.5MM and 2MM).
- Roofing (Covered roofs)
- Safe application tools (No torch needed)
- INSUWRAP PVC is easy to apply using hot air welding for joints. The joints are homogeneously welded (PVC to PVC). No sealant or chemicals are required for joints (overlaps).
- No adhesives or Primers are required for installation of INSUWRAP PVC.
- Self Extinguishing material (Safe in case of fire).
- INSUWRAP PVC is resistant to high temperature fluctuations.
- INSUWRAP PVC remains flexible throughout its life span and could be easily joined to new materials after installation, in case of extension or any mechanical damage.
- As a National product, produced in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, future maintenance services and availability of materials are much faster and more reliable.
- The minimum slope is sufficient.