WMR-UV SINGLE PLY WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE FOR COVERED ROOFING SYSTEM
Insuwrap PVC WMR-UV is a calendered extruded high polymer waterproofing membrane, not compatible with bitumen, manufactured following highest International standards offering high physical properties and long term durability. Insuwrap WMR-UV is manufactured using the best raw materials produced by SABIC. WMR-UV is a UV resistant membrane.
Available thicknesses (1MM, 1.2MM, 1.5MM and 2MM).
- Roofing (Covered roofs)
- Safe application tools (No torch needed)
- WMR-UV is a UV resistant membrane.
- INSUWRAP PVC is easy to apply using hot air welding for joints. The joints are homogeneously welded (PVC to PVC). No sealant or chemicals are required for joints (overlaps).
- No adhesives or Primers are required for installation of INSUWRAP PVC.
- Self Extinguishing material (Safe in case of fire).
- INSUWRAP PVC is resistant to high temperature fluctuations.
- INSUWRAP PVC remains flexible throughout its life span and could be easily joined to new materials after installation, in case of extension or any mechanical damage.
- As a National product, produced in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, future maintenance services and availability of materials are much faster and more reliable.
- The minimum slope is sufficient.